Group Health & Safety Manager
An innovative and growing company are a leading service provider across the utility network in Ireland. With a consistently growing client base across Ireland and the UK they are now looking for an experienced EHS Professional to join their team to lead all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality operations. The Group EHS Manager will be based in their Cork office facility but will involve travel to various client sites around Ireland.
- Lead the Health & Safety team
- Manage KPI’s across the division
- Manage all Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality operations for the company
- Lead external regulatory and customers audits to ensure compliance to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001
- Lead and conduct internal audits
- Liaise closely with Site Manager to ensure compliance across all sites
- Liaise with sub-contractors and ensure compliance to EHS
- Travel approximately 50% in Ireland
- The Ideal candidate will have a Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a similar background
- EHS management experience in an industry setting. Ideally leading a team and managing performance.
- The Ideal candidate will come from the Renewable Energy, Electric, Civil or Telecom industry sector
This is a permanent position with a successful and growing business. There is an attractive remuneration package on offer with the role including: Company Car + Benefits Package
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciara O’Brien at HRM on +353 1 632 18 55 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application