My client, an Irish Hospitality Group with large scale operations across Ireland and the UK are currently seeking to hire a Group HR Executive to join their dynamic team to undertake and implement a number of exciting HR Projects as part of a Maternity Contract Cover.
As a Group HR Executive, you will work closely with the HR team and other employees within the business to achieve overall business and HR goals while ensuring a positive culture and work environment for all involved.
Excitingly, this role centres around Project Management, you will work on various projects with different stakeholders within the business, the core of this work will centre around projects which make a meaningful impact to the business such as:
- Employee engagement surveys and projects
- Focusing on coordination of a wellness strategy
- The creation and roll out of policies and procedures
- Gender pay gap analysis
- Remuneration Report
Other responsibilities would include:
- Working alongside the central HR team to build upon employee relations and employment culture with the use of effective communication, training and development
- A litany of other exciting tasks that would fall under the HR umbrella
- The maintenance of HR policies & procedures
- Assessing and coordinating group compliance reporting
It is essential that any candidate interested in the role of HR Generalist have 3+ years' experience in a HR role in addition to a 3rd level qualification in a HR or related discipline.
The ideal candidate would have a high level of intrapersonal skills would be an essential component to the candidate's soft skills. The person will have to be comfortable with the full Microsoft Office suite and have had exposure to HR systems in the past. This person should be comfortable working autonomously.
It should be noted that this role albeit a contract will open the window to plenty of opportunities ahead.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.