Group Inventory Accountant
A leading manufacturing organisation is seeking a Group Inventory Accountant. This is a newly created role which will allow the successful appointee to develop and shape the role. Based in Tipperary, you will support all Ireland sites across manufacturing, CMO and distribution. This is a highly ambitious and dynamic organisation and is seeking a similar candidate to match their culture. You will report to the Group Financial Controller and work with key stakeholders across the organisation to influence and drive the P&L and strategic business decisions.
- Being accountable for the production, analysis and reporting of fixed asset balance sheets across Ireland
- Identifying and mitigating risk through thorough analysis and provide recommendations
- Working closely with key stakeholders including accounting, production, supply chain and procurement
- Completing month end stock reconciliation, ensuring the GRNI accruals balance to stock variation.
- Acting as a point of contact for key balance sheet accounts audits
- Having expertise in areas such as excise duty, inventory, GRNI and fixed assets
- Providing ad hoc project and administration support, eg IT upgrades; stock codes
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant
- Ideally will have 2-3 post-qualification experience
- Cost accounting experience is essential to this role
- Holds a background of working in a manufacturing or FMCG working environment
- Previous inventory accounting experience is most desirable
- Strong stakeholder management
- The ability to meet deadlines in a demanding and fast-paced working environment
- Enjoys and has a track record of problem-solving – works to a continuous improvement model
- Supports decision making through data analysis
- Has a strong work ethic and supports colleagues when required
Tangible career progression opportunities with an attractive package on offer for the successful appointee.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €40000 - €50000