Head of EMEA & APAC Talent Acquisition
A well respected and renowned international technology organisation seeks to hire an experienced Head of EMEA & APAC Talent Acquisition. Situated conveniently in Dublin City Centre you will be working in an extremely dynamic & fast paced environment. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they currently have significant operations across Europe, the US and are keen to expand technology locations into evolving APAC markets.
This role is pivotal in shaping and influencing the future workforce of a leading multinational tech brand. Reporting to the Global Head of TA, this newly created role has a dual focus on both the strategic and operational elements of talent acquisition. It will offer a dynamic and creative TA professional an exciting opportunity to lead the organisations EMEA & APAC approach to attracting and retaining talent as they scale considerably. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing (both agency side and in-house) and will ideally have past experience building a strategic and innovative talent acquisition strategy that supports a high-growth business in multiple markets across EMEA and ideally have some experience within APAC markets. The successful appointee will be highly flexible and enjoy working as part of a fun and ever-changing team / tech organisation.
- You will provide subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery for Talent Acquisition to all EMEA & APAC business units. The international TA team will assist in building business capabilities, developing associates and succession planning.
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to identify and source top-quality talent for the organisation; including pipe-lining.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise for the region.
- Establish, define, implement, track and analyse talent acquisition metrics to detect trends and adjust the strategy to improve performance.
- Use advanced sourcing techniques to source qualified candidates.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with HR Directors, HR Business Partners, hiring managers and senior leaders to inform and guide on staffing issues, policies and processes.
- Lead, mentor and direct the Talent Acquisition team to meet Talent Acquisition goals through having a thorough understanding of business needs and expectations.
- Partner with current Talent Acquisition leaders in the various locations to streamline and improve talent acquisition processes and technology and develop plans and standard work processes for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage international TA projects and program execution.
- Effectively manage relationships with external recruiting partners/vendors.
- Integrate trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to the regional goals and strategic intent.
- Independently develop solutions that are thorough, practical and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
Skills / Attributes
- A minimum of 8 -10 years plus broad based TA leadership experience with at least 5 years’ experience leading pan European/ APAC focused TA teams and/or in managerial role supporting international TA activities for a large scale organisation structure.
- You will be a highly effective self-starter with a proven record of delivering ongoing continuous improvement.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate in-depth international TA knowledge; leveraging business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Understands business/ talent acquisition methodology in different EMEA/ International countries and adapts style accordingly.
- Experience in recruitment related process improvement methodologies.
- Experience tracking recruitment metrics to improve recruiting efficiency.
- Experience with vendor management / RPO activities – goal is to reduce agency spend across the regions.
- Experience driving change in a global organisation setting.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan directly for a confidential discussion on +353 1 6321839.
Salary: €85000 - €100000
Location: Dublin City Centre