Head of Finance Operations
Our client, a well-known and extremely successful food processing company established over 50 years, are seeking a Head of Finance Operations to work with their UK manufacturing plants. This is a newly created role, responsible for a team of finance managers.
This is a senior finance operations role, which requires significant controlling responsibility across all manufacturing sites. This role is a key support to the operations, commercial and finance directors in the UK business.
- Lead the preparation of consistent operational reporting on a weekly and monthly basis mainly focusing on manufacturing yields
- Drive the standardisation process
- Manage and review the allocation of capital expenditure across sites
- Monitor of stock levels and valuation
- Challenge operational performance across the sites
- Develop, implement and continuously improve standard business tools and reporting for financial performance to provide accurate, timely and consistent information
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the Group Finance team
- Management of cost centres
- Support lean process through contribution to site projects
- Support NPD process
- Project management
- Develop and improve the financial reporting systems
To be considered, you will possess:
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5 years’ post qualified experience
- Financial reporting experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in leading an accounting function with a multisite environment
- Experience in preparing all areas of financial statements and standard control procedures
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Change management skills
- Strong IT systems skills
Frequent and consistent travel to the UK essential (approx 60%).
Salary: up to €90,000 + benefits
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €80000 - €90000