Head of HR
A leading Financial Services organisation with HQ in Dublin city centre are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly commercial HR professional to join their Senior Management Team to provide innovative solutions to driving the people strategy forward through a time of significant change and transformation.
- Develop and implement a people strategy that will be pivotal to facilitating organisational transformation and developing human capital.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance on all Human Resources issues to the business leaders in support of strategic business objectives striving for consistently in delivering high value creative initiatives.
- Guide the business leaders to influencing change and transformation across the business and act as an agent of change when required.
- Coach and advise leaders to influence operational decision making and enhance their people management capability, ensuring optimise team structures and talent to promote a culture of development, high performance and business excellence.
- Enhance leadership development to create agile leaders and a workforce who can handle continuous change.
- Drive Organisational Effectiveness Initiatives, including capability development, talent and succession management.
- Deliver on the talent acquisition strategy for the organisation identifying the sources of top talent, articulating the EVP enabling the appropriate assessment philosophies and mechanisms and having knowledge of external talent benchmarks.
- Organisational design and development reflecting the dynamics of the business environment.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the union representative.
- Develop a strong understanding of the external landscaper to ensure the organisation maintains a competitive advantage.
- Possess the ability to translate business strategy right across the value chain of HR, including; talent management, organisation design, organisation development, performance management, employee/industrial relations, reward and talent acquisition
- Possess an intuitive understanding of industrial relations
- Be a self-motivated executive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels within the business
- Have the ability to work autonomously and lead large scale projects in fast paced
- complex organisation structures
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Demonstrate planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales
- Show a proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Have strong financial and analytical acumen as well as excellent Project Management skills
- Be an effective and persuasive presenter with the ability to share complex information in a manner consumable by all areas of the business
For more information on this outstanding opportunity, apply now or contact Joanne Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 18 77
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre