A market leading, employee-centric organisation in Dublin City Centre seeks to appoint an ambitious and creative Head of HR Services to join the business at an exciting time of change and transformation. Reporting to the Chief People Officer and leading an established team of HR Shared Services professionals, the role combines a blend of design and execution of best in class people operations to support a large employee base. The appointment will play a significant role in the group's HR leadership team and is likely to engage with all aspects of the business. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee headcount, it is a very exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
In this position, you will lead a sizeable team of HR Shared Services team members while supporting the broader HR leadership team to design and execute a progressive and efficient HR Shared Services framework. Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading the HR Shared Services function to ensure delivery of a progressive, efficient, and consistent employee experience within all aspects of HR operations support provided by the department.
- Providing leadership, coaching, feedback, and recognition to all team members within the HR shared services team. Leading engagement, to ensure all action planning and team objectives support the overall group HR strategy and business objectives.
- Accountability for the day to day performance of the HR Shared Services team, ensuring clear SLA's and KPI's align to effective and positive employee experience on all services provided.
- Establishing and reporting on relevant KPI's or SLA's for HR Operations performance.
- Proactive demand planning, ensuring efficient utilisation of HR shared services resources.
- Collaborating with all areas of HR, supporting the HRBP and HRM teams to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes, or policies are communicated, planned, and implemented effectively across the Operating Business.
- Promoting a high-performance culture, with a focus on team collaboration, simplicity, ongoing improvement and creating an excellent employee experience.
- Playing a pivotal role in managing the HR Shared Services team while the incoming integrated HR system is finalised, implemented, and goes live throughout the organisation over the next 12 months.
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of operational excellence within HR Shared Services processes and practice. 10 years plus Essential,
- At least 5 - 8 years' experience working as HR Leader within HR Operations / HR Shared Services, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a best in class HR shared services department.
- You will possess proven leadership capability of implementing or upgrading an integrated HR system to support an efficient and consistent HR shared services environment.
- Proven credibility with leadership and HR peers, whereby you can partner and ensure HR Shared Services supports the business for success and high performance.
- You must thrive on working in a collaborative team environment and enjoy supporting others to achieve a best in class HR Shared Services environment
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their respective business units alongside all employees.
- Collaborative style and a good team player.
- Strong customers focus mind-set. You are passionate about employee experience and driving continuous improvement for all processes.
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact me directly on 00 353 86 1028185 for a confidential discussion.