A world-leading digital network provider headquartered in Dublin with several global offices and a presence in over 140 countries are currently seeking to hire a Head of People to join their business at a time of planned growth and strategic transformation. The purpose of this role is to support the execution of the business strategy through the design and delivery of compelling human capital initiatives across the organisation.
Reporting to the founder and CEO and partnering with the senior leadership team, the Head of People will ensure the people agenda is successfully achieved, while helping to drive business substantial outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing trusted advice and partnership to the CEO, C-Team and HR team.
- Designing the people strategy aligned to group strategy and deliver this in an effective and timely manner.
- Providing overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing recruitment, performance management, career development, training and leadership development, employee engagement and compensation/benefits to support the company's strategic vision.
- Proactively supporting leaders across the business acting as a credible and trusted business advisor to stakeholders on key people and organisational issues.
- Fostering a compelling employment value proposition as the organisation grows, thus enabling the organisation to continue to attract and retain great talent.
- Driving a culture that is highly performance focused, that inspires the people to bring their best every day.
- Acting as a culture carrier and champion for the organisational culture and be a passionate advocate to help it achieve its vision.
- Delivering end-to-end HR services with a focus on excellence in execution for all HR processes throughout the organisation.
- Building and developing an outstanding HR team and HR function.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a fast-paced HR function in a digital business. They will be a proven practitioner and have confidence in their own ability to develop people strategies to enable achievement of the business needs. To be considered for this opportunity, the candidate will be dynamic, have high energy, collaborative and action oriented.
Required experience will include; 10-15 years' experience in managing a strategic people function inside a dynamic digital organisation, ideally globally. Strong commercial acumen and the ability to operate in a fast paced and high-performance environment. A proven track record of attracting and retaining top talent and excellent communication skills and relationship building skills is important. A Master's Degree or equivalent is preferred.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.