Head of Talent Acquisition
A world class Financial Services organisation on a journey of exciting change and transformation have created the opportunity for a thought leader in Talent Acquisition strategy design and development to join their highly progressive HR team with the goal of attracting the best talent in the market to join them on this journey.
This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Be a key member of the HR Team to drive the culture change agenda through the development of innovative TA solutions.
- Promote the organisation’s goal to developing an improved candidate and line manager experience.
- Ensure the organisation achieves a strong competitive advantage by harnessing the value add that currently exists through TA, building a world class TA function with emphasis on an outstanding Diversity and Inclusion programme.
- Create eﬀective programmes which will ensure that leadership are fully equipped to drive the continuous change required for future growth.
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure the organisation has a clear EVP supported by a reward and recognition.
- Be a thought leader in defining and deploying the talent acquisition strategy and as a result be capable of embedding new capability into the talent acquisition and selection process.
- Work closely with key business leaders in order to develop both internal and external strategic partnerships
- Represent the organisation at external events.
- Have at least 10 years’ experience within a large blue chip organisation structure. Experience in financial services is preferable.
- Have a third level degree while a Masters qualification is desirable.
- Be an experienced Talent Acquisition practitioner who will have the ability to translate the business transformation strategy into a robust Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Have demonstrable experience of leading an developing successful teams.
- Be a self-motivated executive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels within the business.
- Possess an ability to work autonomously and lead large scale projects in fast paced complex organisation structures.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Be analytical and use data insights to drive TA related business decisions at all levels.
- Have high levels of emotional intelligence.
To explore this opportunity further please contact me at or call me on +353 1 6321877.
Salary: €80000 - €100000
Location: Dublin City Centre