Head of Talent & Engagement
Our client is a large, well established and inspirational Irish retailer employing over 800 employees nationwide and is currently seeking to hire a Head of Talent and Engagement to drive the HR and people strategy through the performance of internal teams. Reporting directly to the CEO, this key figure in the organisation will lead a team of 3 business partners supporting head office and regional employees.
As the new Head of Talent and Engagement, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, leading and implementing the people strategy in line with organisational objectives, brands, culture and values
- Partnering collaboratively with senior leaders in the organisation in key areas of Talent and Engagement, including: Talent Management, Performance Management and Succession Planning
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with all areas of the organisation on the change management process
- Supporting the business in designing and delivering organisational design and development initiatives
- Working in close partnership with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and devise training strategies through the creation of trusting and long-lasting relationship management
- Ensuring the brand values are portrayed in all aspects of team performance and engagement
- The ideal candidate for this role will have over 5 years’ experience within a senior HR management position
- Hold a third level qualification in HR or a business-related discipline and be CIPD qualified
- High-level of change management skills, strategic organisational design &development and talent management is essential for this position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills are key to success in this role
- You must showcase strong commercial acumen, have an ability to multi-task and problem solve and work within a fast paced and dynamic and changing environment
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Arlene Moran at HRM on +353 1 632 18 54 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre