HR Business Partner (18 month contract)
Our client, a Medical Device organisation based in Cork seeks to appoint into the role of HR Business Partner (18 month contract) due to the continued growth of their site in East Cork. The positive HR support currently being provided, in particular, within employee engagement, talent management, succession planning and coaching of the senior management team is essential for the success of this 600 strong non-unionised workforce.
- Provide overall HR support across a blend of operational and support functions within the site.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives in particular succession planning and career development.
- Further support talent and skills development required to future proof the business and its growth.
- Support the management though coaching to further develop credibility with staff and peers.
- Lead investigations for any Employee Relations issues such as Disciplinary and Grievance.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant and any updated policies are adhered to.
- Lead or support the site in any projects/initiatives.
- Encourage the open door policy for employees and managers.
- Be a visible partner to the business, makes time to ‘walk the floor’.
The candidate will clearly possess experience and competencies in the following:
- Is a strong HR coach for management and employees, develops talent.
- Can demonstrate employee engagement programs with positive outcomes, eg retention; promotion.
- Holds 4 years HR Business Partnering experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Works best in a changing and demanding working environment – no two days are the same!
- Has a proven track record of driving business partnerships.
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer including bonus; Full Family Healthcare from Day 1; Up to 8% DC Pension contribution; career opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 435 87 48 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €55000 - €65000