HR Business Partner
This market leading international financial services group in Dublin City Centre seeks to appoint an ambitious and passionate HR Business Partner to join the organisation. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
- The successful appointee will partner with the group MD and leadership team to develop the culture of the company as it scales, embracing what is special about the culture and coaching leaders to role model the core values.
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing and engaged culture e.g. performance and talent management, EVP, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Design and manage the development of L & OD plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development.
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders.
- Act as a role model and mentor for the HR agenda within the organisation.
- The ideal candidate will have strong HRBP/ HRM level experience (7 yrs plus), preferably within an international financial services organisation and will have a proven capability in partnering with senior leaders.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working with senior leaders to really shape a high performing and engaged organisation structure.
- Fluency within Italian highly desirable, with a clear and proven track record of working within a multinational environment.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR professional to join an international FS group. You will be able to clearly demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships across various levels of management within an organisation.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 91 782112.
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre