HR Business Partner
A world leader in the food and beverage industry globally and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets. The company prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in their consumer foods business and across global food markets. This role based in Cork is to support their Shared Services function and due to commence Dec 2017/Jan 2018.
The HR Business Partner role exists within a tight knit HR department to support the business site and its change agenda. This role will focus on building a progressive people-centric culture, develop effective leadership skills, and enhance engagement and performance of employees.
- Coach and support the Senior Management Team and in particular Team Managers, by building employee capability, managing risk and ensuring a goal orientated environment
- Support the high performance culture at all levels on the site
- Provide guidance to Managers and and implement company policies and procedures
- Implement company initiatives to deliver strategic vision for all employees
- Management of the employee engagement programmes and succession planning and headcount
- Management of the induction and on-boarding process
- Management of employee relations issues, such as grievance and disciplinary issues
- Lead and contribute to ad hoc projects across Continuous Improvement Programs
- Third level qualification
- Extensive HR management experience in a modern environment (ideally shared services or contact centre)
- 4+ years HR Generalist experience
- Ability to work with people and facilitate change
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to identify and resolve HR issues
- Ability to act as a facilitator when working to resolve conflict
- Practical knowledge of training programmes and implement same
- Knowledgeable of Irish legislation concerning the requirements for employees and employers regarding rights, obligations and health and safety affairs
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353 21 4511191 in confidence for further details on this role.
Salary: €50000 - €55000