HR Business Partner
This is a key post within the HR team with responsibility and accountability for the operational provision of an effective and efficient human resources service.
The HR Business Partner will be accountable for ensuring that the organisation has the necessary policies, procedures and progressive human resource systems, processes and structures in place to ensure that the organisation’s most important asset, its staff, are effectively recruited, retained and developed and that harmonious staff relations are fostered, developed and maintained.
- Report to and be accountable to the Senior HR Manager in all matters relating to the HR function
- Promote and foster positive Industrial Relations/Employee Relations (IR/ER) by implementing good IR/ER practices and develop open communication processes with trade union/staff representatives to ensure that open communications are clear and a partnership approach to problem-solving
- Ensure employees are managed in line with best practise from an engagement and development perspective
- Design, review and evaluate policies and procedures and ensure they are reviewed and deliver HR training workshops for all employees
- Support Head of Departments in the management of change
- Develop and implement good staff relations through providing guidance and support to the Head of each department
- 3-5 years’ experience in the role of HR Manager or HR Business Partner
- A sound background in HR and/or relevant experience in recruitment, employee relations and identifying training and development needs
- Strong experience within Employee Relations, leading out on disciplinaires/grievances
- Possess excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to liaise successfully between groups by expressing and addressing issues clearly as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative
- Must have the ability to get involved in key HR projects in areas such as change management, process improvement and succession planning
- Must have relevant experience in a unionised environment
To learn more apply online or call Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 1 6321871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €50000 - €50000