HR Business Partner
A leading online business with international Head Offices in Dublin is seeking a highly driven and ambitious HR Business Partner to join their business on a permanent basis to partner with Senior Management and Leaders within a fast-paced consumer and commercial business unit.
As HR Business Partner this role will interact with the business and work closely with the HR team on people issues, organisational design and change and HR product needs. This role will have the responsibility for supporting and coaching managers, provide analytical and metric driven support in line with company-wide HR program demands.
- To translate business demands into employee operations and communicate across the HR team to ensure effective engagement
- Support the business to ensure an aligned and integrated people strategy that reflects business need and is consistent with company standards
- Partner with business managers to embed and evolve agreed people elements of the business area strategy
- Support organisational change initiatives including new organisation designs, roles, core competency frameworks, role mapping, and career frameworks
- Partner with the business to support the definition and translate business needs into a workforce strategy and with the Centres of Expertise
- Support the year-end compensation process and ensure it is market and performance driven and appropriate in terms of business management governance and ownership
- Coach Manager’s around teams, living the values and conforming to standard organisational policies
- Drive the HR involvement in the Talent Management process and facilitate review sessions through succession planning sessions, talent reviews, business strategy understanding performance reviews, supports the business in identifying employee skills and development gaps and recommends training and development actions
- Work with Reward & People Operations to interpret, share with the business and act on reporting information and analytics on headcount, diversity, turnover, etc. to support and drive effective business decision making
- An experienced, analytical and technical HR Business Partner with a strong client and business acumen
- Has experience in change management, leadership development and consulting capabilities
- Has the drive to deliver results in a timely manner and work effectively as part of a team
- Be an effective decision maker, working in a proactive environment
- Have the ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills are essential
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 1632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €60000
Location: Dublin South