A leading global services pharmaceutical site is seeking a HR Business Partner to support their expanding business in Cork. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role has been created to further enhance the employee experience whilst working closely with the Senior Leaders to strategically drive the business forward.
- Leads the HR strategy with the core business units they are responsible for.
- Ensures HR best practice is consistently adhered to, provides guidance on any potential gaps.
- Ensures effective performance management is delivered by the management team, coaches new and existing people managers. Challenges decision where appropriate, ensuring decision making is data driven
- Supports the business in the attraction, performance, communication and retention of talent. Works closely with the HR team and business management team in its delivery.
- Supports the business with new HR systems integration in 2020.
- Enjoys HR Data Analytics, can provide key summary, findings and recommendations.
- Overall, is the conduit between the HR and Business Strategy, ensures service excellence with delivering the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Must hold a Degree in HR, Business or related qualification.
- Hold 4 years as Senior HR Generalist or 1-2 as HR Business Partner.
- Experience in managing performance, delivery of results and process management.
- Experience in data analytics is highly desirable.
- Displays integrity, passion for people and ambition.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your HR experience working with skilled and passionate HR professionals with a large multi-national environment.
- An excellent career path with tangible opportunity to develop your career.
- An excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful appointee.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214511191 or simply click to apply in confidence.