HRM have been exclusively retained by an innovative and global medical device organisation in Cork to appoint a HR Business Partner to lead the HR agenda and will sit on both the site SLT and HR Leadership Team. The role has arisen due to internal movement and this role is viewed as critical to the success of the site. This organisation hugely value the impact of a successful HR agenda.
The HR Business Partner for Cork will be pivotal in the implementation of the HR strategy for this site. As they will be wholly responsible for the delivery of the HR strategy, the successful appointee must hold depth of experience in influencing at Senior Leadership Level. The HR Business Partner will work quickly to establish relationships and credibility within the organisation, both within the site and the wider Cork HR Leadership Team.
Reporting to an exceptional HR Director who will provide support and guidance to develop your career the following key responsibilities are:
- Sits on both HR SLT and SLT (Operations, Quality, Engineering, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain, Finance , HR Director). Has a voice and bring forth ideas
- Is accountable for the site's HR agenda and delivery; take personal ownership
- Drives a talent management agenda to attract both external talent from the market and import talent from other sites.
- Drives employee engagement through the delivery of key programs across EVP/Employer branding, talent importing, reward, recognition. Bring forth own ideas.
- Delivery of organisational development programs; has an authentic interest in delivery of team effectiveness and leadership workshops. Works with external vendors where required.
- Continues to mitigate employee relation issues through effective coaching and policy interpretation. Acts as expert in this area for both site and wider HR team
- Supports a wider organisational development and reward agenda through the support of their Centres of Excellence.
- Up to 8 years HR experience with a relevant 3rd level degree.
- Is currently a HR Business Partner who is ready to step into a SLT role.
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, resilience, authenticity, decision making.
- Has a commercial mindset and drives the HR agenda in line with commercial goals in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Thrives in a diverse and agile environment with excellent collaboration skills.
- Sharing concerns or potential blockers in decision making within a fast-paced environment, being confident in their own judgement.
- Seeks to challenge where there is meaningful justification, viewing this as essential to authentically implement the HR strategy, which builds trust, forges strong working relationships and establishes.
- Can manage the demands of others; push back where needed and feasible whilst also managing day to day stakeholder managment for key clients group.
- Reporting to the HR Director who firmly believes in developing their team. Tangible career opportunities. available.
- Excellent package including bonus, pension, full family health care, educational support, fully paid maternity leave, flexi-time and 2 days per week WFH.
Contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Search for further details or click to apply