HR Business Partner (IR/ER)
An Irish owned leading wholesale supplier are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their high performing and growing business, in the IR/ER space.
As HR Business Partner, you will support the business through organisational design, structuring, resourcing, performance and talent management, employee engagement. You will be the lead negotiator in any union meetings and will maintain excellent relationships with key union representatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic HR support and direction to the Director and Senior management
- Leading out on all strategic HR projects across the function
- Working closely with the business to facilitate, measure and continually improve team effectiveness, motivation and engagement
- Leading negotiator in union meetings
- Delivering and facilitating targeted training development interventions at all levels that will result in a positive behavioural and cultural change
- Providing expert advice and guidance on the legal & HR implications of management decisions
- Committing to the continuous professional development in order to deliver additional training as required
- Leading HR support on the implementation of the commercial plan
- Promoting and ensuring effective use of engagement and communication processes and mechanisms and provide proactive input for improvement in this area
- You must have at least 10 years’ experience within a HR Manager or HR Business Partner role and hold a HR degree with CIPD accreditation
- You must have at least 5-7 years’ experience in IR/ER including representing the company at third party hearings
- Possession of change management skills, coaching and influencing skills and excellent communication and leadership skills is key for this role
- Experience working within FMCG/retail would be a distinct advantage
- You must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with senior leaders in a business
To learn more apply online or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €70000 - €70000
Location: Dublin North