A long-established and reputable Irish organisation are seeking to appoint a talented HR Business Partner on a part-time basis to the team.
As part of this organisation's continued growth, this is an excellent opportunity for a HR Professional to devise and implement the HR Strategy. Reporting to the Head of Finance & Resources, this new position will ensure the effective day-to-day operation of HR, providing proactive, hands-on support to all colleagues throughout the business.
- Develop and create HR strategy/policies and present to the Leadership Team.
- Work collaboratively and partner with the business to provide excellent HR support and expertise to both managers and employees.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement key HR initiatives.
- Introduce and implement Performance Management Program to drive a high-performance culture. Diagnose root cause of performance issues and embed required changes.
- Be the first point of contact for business HR across all departments, working closely with our business leaders to provide expertise in Talent Management and Development, Employee Engagement, Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, and People Analytics
- Design, develop and implement employee engagement programs providing guidance and counselling to managers and employees across all areas of HR.
- Collaborate with line managers to ensure compliance across all areas of HR in line with policies in such areas as, annual performance assessment, disciplinary and performance, etc.
- Prepare HR metrics relating to areas as required to influence action, improve performance, and inform decision making.
- Maintain accurate HR records and files in line with requirements.
- Liaise with L&D to drive the design and development of learning solutions, to create a proactive learning environment.
- Degree in HR or related discipline with CIPD membership preferred.
- 5 years of related work experience as a HR Business Partner/HR Manager with a strong understanding of HR policies & procedures.
- Flexible, can-do attitude combined with a high degree of resilience and maturity of judgement.
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Proven capability in partnering with senior leaders/managers and building strong and effective working relationships.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For more information apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871.