HR Business Partner – People & Change
An Irish owned leading wholesale supplier are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their high performing and growing business in the People and Change space to effectively lead the people and behaviour change element of a brand development.
As HR Business Partner, you will support the business through organisational design, structuring, resourcing, performance and talent management, employee engagement and the development of the people and behaviours throughout the organisation.
- To successfully lead the design, delivery and review of a behavioral change program for the business including; the design of a people plan – training and skills analysis, training design, people engagement, recognition programmes and communications.
- Review of the people plan within the business and partnering with senior leaders on how this is rolled out, implemented and measured.
- Deliver and facilitate targeted training development interventions at all levels that will result in a positive behavioural and cultural change.
- Ensure that all training initiatives are innovative and in line with the business brands and guiding principles.
- Lead the development of educational programmes for the brand with external bodies.
- Commit to the continuous professional development in order to deliver additional training as required.
- Promote and ensure effective use of engagement and communication processes and mechanisms and provide proactive input for improvement in this area.
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience within a HR Manager or HR Business Partner role and hold a HR degree with CIPD accreditation.
- A training qualification (FETAC Level 6 or equivalent) is essential and you must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Experience in training design and delivery, brand development and a good understanding of employment legislation is advantageous.
- Possession of change management skills, coaching and influencing skills and excellent communication and leadership skills is key for this role.
- You must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with senior leaders in a business.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on 01 632 1854
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin North