A leading Medical Devices organisation is seeking a pragmatic and operationally focused HR Business Partner for one of the leading sites in Cork. With up to 500 employees this is an excellent opportunity to be at the pulse of the organisation. Due to Covid 19 you will have the opportunity to work remotely with the option of working 1 to 2 days per week on site.
- Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for the day to day HR activities for this fast - paced manufacturing organisation.
- Performance Management for the entire production/operators from quality, underperformance, career development.
- Employee Engagement is critical for this facility and you will encourage a positive and productive working environment.
- Compliance is essential in all matters when working within a regulated environment and you will ensure that staff adhere to such measures from safety gear, documentation etc. You will work closely with management and staff to ensure that such compliance levels are being met, and where there are gaps, work with the individualls to meet standards.
- You will understand the challenges that can occur due to growth or change.
- Responsible for headcount forecasting, you will work closely with line to anticipate workforce needs and manage the processes whilst working with the Talent Acquisition team.
- You will have the opportunity to work on European and global HR projects.
- You will have circa 5 years HR Business Partner experience with a passion for operational HR activities. Minimum Level 7 in HR qualification, though degree is most preferable and a Masters most desirable.
- You will be an innately positive individual who can communicate changes with clarity.
To learn more apply on line or call Ashling Edward in confidence of +353 21 4511191.