HR Business Partner – Tipperary
A leading FMCG organisation based in Tipperary are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract. The organisation has a diverse and dynamic employee population and the focus of the HR function to attract, retain, manage and coach talent.
- Lead and manage ongoing recruitment requirements due to continued growth
- Drive the organisation’s EVP internally and externally including third level institutions
- Be responsible for employee engagement, provide a positive and productive working environment. Drive positive cultural programs, support managers in achieving this with teams.
- Manage employee relations issues as they arise, work closely with management and employees to address any issues that arise in a fair and equitable manner
- Coach and guide managers, in particular drives accountability and confidence in becoming exceptional people leaders
- Own talent development, ensure each employee has a personal development plan and is executed
- Continuously seek process improvements and strive for HR excellence at all times
- Lead and/or participate in local and/or multisite HR strategic and tactical projects
- Hold 2 years Senior HR Generalist/HR Business Partner experience, CIPD or equivalent qualification required
- Display excellent judgement, in particular in a fast paced working environment
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or FMGC environment is most desirable
- Excellent analytical ability
- Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal. Have the ability to present to management team on a regular basis
- Has strong experience, eg MS Office Suite; HRIS/ERP
Working with a great team of skilled professionals, you will report to the Managing Director which will provide you scope and opportunity to influence the strategic people agenda while also delivering tactically. An attractive package is on offer.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application