HR Business Partner – Waterford
Our client, a global medical device organisation are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of eye care and eye health products. The organisation generated over one billion euro in revenue last year and are at the forefront of ophthalmic technology. At their site in Waterford, they currently employ 1400 individuals, and are continuing to invest in further development of the site. As such they require an experience HR Business Partner to join their team.
- Leads the recruitment responsibilities, has oversight of requisition progress and attracts talent
- Guides and coaches line managers in employee relation matters. Supports them throughout any process
- Works closely with the leadership team to ensure effective workforce planning and can identify gaps
- Works effectively with union members and leaders, works through programs of change with them
- Supports HR programs such as reward, recognition, absenteeism, engagement
- Will have experience of driving behavioural, process and operational change
- 3-5 years’ HR generalist experience
- Will ideally possess experience of working within a manufacturing organisation, though not essential
- Proven experience of leading HR projects
- Experience of effectively multiple managers in areas such as employee relations
- Strong conflict and negotiation skills
- Is a self starter, can navigate and forge own path to success
- Influences through delivery – can support management in driving behavioural change
- Be a persuasive communicator and is diplomatic, respective and effective is their approach
- Whilst being respectful of tradition, they will have driven change and bring people on this journey
- Works best through collaboration
You will be provided the autonomy to drive programs of change, whilst being connected closely with the business. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 4511191 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application