An established educational institute in Dublin are seeking a talented HR professional to join their team on an initial 1 year FTC contract with the potential to become permanent. With an exceptional reputation and multiple sites, this role will operate as part of a dynamic workforce and assist the HR function in delivering a comprehensive and professional HR service in line with best practice.
As HR Officer you will support and work closely with the HR Manager to lead HR procedures and policies.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the HR Manager and management team in the recruitment and selection processes
- Advise employees on compensation and benefits package alongside legislation when required
- Administer and update personnel files of all employment changes, leavers and joiners
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders, in particular other third level institutions
- Produce HR reports, compiling statistical information for government authority and executive
- Work closely with the HR Manager on ad hoc HR projects as they arise
- Must have a primary degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related area
- Have at least two years HR Advisor or Generalist experience
- Experience within an educational institute is highly desirable
- Must be an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Can juggle multiple tasks, is detail orientated whilst meeting deadlines
To learn more apply online or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €40000
Location: Dublin North