A Research & Development medical device organisation is seeking an experienced HR Manager for its Limerick site. This global organisation is on a continued growth trajectory with 240 employees and will grow to over 300 in the next 18 months.
This role reports to the Ireland Head of HR based in Dublin and a dotted line to the Site Leader in their state of the art facility in Limerick.
- Leading and delivering the HR strategy for the site
- Sitting on the SLT provides council and clear guidance on people related matters to ensure the commercial objectives are met and are in line with employee best practice
- Providing coaching and mentoring to the SLT
- Delivering a leadership development program for all people managers, ensuring they are equipped with the tools and develop confidence in their abilities in managing teams
- Holds responsibility for the organisation design and development, can deliver innovate models and solutions
- Working closely with the Head of Head for Ireland ensures the HR strategy is flexed to suit the Limerick facility
- Management and development of a HR team, providing the opportunity to progress their own career
- Works closely with the US headquarters undertaking strategic global projects
- Will hold a HR 3rd level qualification or equivalent and 10 years HR experience, at least 4-5 as HR Management level
- Experience in managing a HR team
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural and matrixed working environment
- Experience in HR re-organisation and organisational design
- Experience of delivering effective leadership programs (external and internal) to support the development of people managers
- Experience of influencing at local and global level, therefore excellent communication skills are expected
An excellent package is on offer with a competitive and negotiable salary for the experienced appointee. Benefits include Pension, Family Healthcare, Bonus, Stock, flexible/agile working (post Covid also). Tangible career opportunities are available.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353868480808 or apply to this posting.