A large multinational, highly commercial B2B organisation with significant operations in the UK is progressing their business into the Republic Ireland and looking for an experienced HR Partner to support the development of their Irish footprint. This is an exciting new opportunity for a driven, focussed, well rounded HR specialist in Ireland with this incredibly successful FTSE 250 organisation.
As one of the very first employees in Ireland, the HR Partner - Ireland will initially support the opening of the company in this new territory. You will work closely with the UK HR team, providing support for all HR related activities and ensure effective delivery of the employee life cycle for business leaders and/or line managers. Focussing on achieving shared organisational objectives and support the growth of the business.
- Be the company's expert in relation to Irish employment law.
- Working in partner with the Country Manager and the wider management team to develop dynamic relationships and to support them with the full generalist remit of HR activity.
- Assist int he recruitment and overseeing of the full onboarding process for new employees across the republic.
- Embed the organisation's culture within the Republic of Ireland.
- Support the Country Manager in all people processes required in order to assist the ambitious growth plans.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to develop and implement people initiatives.
- Support the annual salary review cycle and succession planning.
- Partner with the HR shared services team to ensure that administration for contracts, on-boarding, employee changes are processed effectively, including providing advance notification to the team to support effective turnaround.
- Ensure the on boarding process is embedded within the region and reviewing and feeding back key insights for improvement.
- Identify and deliver specific internal training, covering areas such as performance management or management training, covering areas such as performance management or management training, working collaboratively with L&D.
- Support job design and benchmarking.
Growth plans for this organisation are ambitious and as such the HR Partner - Ireland will be a mobile, self-starter with an effective relationship building approach and the ability to manage stakeholder's expectations, along with the following:
- HRM Degree & CIPD certified.
- Strong full cycle recruitment experience including onboarding and performance management.
- Demonstrable relevant experience at HR Advisor level - solid working knowledge of employment legislation
- Previous work experience within highly diverse, fast paced, and commercial environments
- Ability to deliver pragmatic HR solutions that align with the culture of a business
- Strong performance improvement experience; including improving and sustaining individual and team performance
- Experience of working with HR data - ability to understand, represent and qualify data, to ensure accuracy and relevance for audience
- Full driving licence & owner of own vehicle for traveling between offices.
Salary: Up to €70,000 + Bonus + Travel + Mileage + Health + Pension.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.