HRM seeks an experience Project Manager to support a leading Irish Manufacturing organisation to support some key projects over the coming 3-6 months. The organisation are flexible on number of days worked and location. This assignment can be fully remote currently and post pandemic restrictions.
- Update all outdated policies. Ensure they are modernised and fit for purpose.
- Create an integrated HRIS to ensure automation and visibility across areas such as annual leave and payroll. Create a centralised depository and therefore visibility for reporting and data integrity.
- Project manage the implementation of a new HRIS - from scope to on-boarding
- Must have experience in Irish policy management and updating
- Has implemented a HRIS system from scope to implementation
- Has experience in management of external vendors and collaboration with internal key stakeholders
- An attractive daily rate is on offer along with flexibility in days and hours of work
- Ideally, the successful candidate will commence in September/October 2021,
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or click to apply in strict confidence.