HR Shared Services Manager
This multinational Pharmaceutical Shared Services organisation provides service and support to their medical and animal health care product departments across the EMEA region. Due to phenomenal success in delivering customer service, accountancy and supply chain support throughout the EMEA region, they are now seeking a HR Shared Services Manager. This person will work closely with the leadership team and will have the opportunity to drive the business forward through exceptional HR performance.
Working with your team of 6 HR Analysts and Associates, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of HR Services to 72 countries. This team is responsible for global HR Data Management including all processes, interpretation, integration, and reporting of business needs into data systems for data intelligence, maintenance and accuracy.
- Ensuring your team deliver on SLA’s set out by the business and driving improvements through a collaborative and strategic approach. You will source new means of supporting employees globally and continuously improving delivery.
- Providing resource planning, capacity management of tasks, direction and coaching to ensure execution with quality and integrity, ensuring collaboration, support, and consistent execution across HR Operations. You will also identify and solve a range of organisational and operational problems and technical challenges, as well as forecasting future business planning needs in conjunction with the Global HR Operations Director.
- Identifying opportunities to expand the remit of the team through engagement with key stakeholders and analysing employee requests.
- Key activities for this team, including: Organisational Management, Personnel Administration, Support for technology used for HR data, Business Data Integration, Data Accuracy and Org structure.
- A team of HR Analysts and Associates in a supervisory capacity, including staffing, training, performance, management, compensation, administration, people development & coaching.
The successful candidate will have
- 2 – 3 years people management experience in a HR function along with strong data analytics capability within a HR Shared Services Capacity (ideally SAP or Workday, though this is not essential).
- Previous Project Management experience is a distinct advantage and will ensure that you have the previous knowledge and expertise to manage multiple data projects.
- Natural leadership capabilities with the ability to motivate and coach their team. This organisation continuously displays world class employee engagement, as they firmly belief that it is their people that bring success. You will have a similar mind-set.
- Minimum Degree level is required in order to be considered for this role.
- Working with some of Cork’s leading business minds, you will also have tangible and progressive career opportunities.
- Excellent salary (DOE), performance bonus, full family health care, pension (up to 8%), educational assistance.
To learn more apply online or contact Ashling Edwards on +353214358748
Salary: €55000 - €60000