Our client is a leading global open-access biologics technology platform empowering organisations to discover, develop and manufacture biologics from concept to commercial manufacturing, are seeking an experienced HRIS Project Specialist to join the team.
With a dual reporting line into the Head of HR Operations and the EU Head of HR, you will take ownership of the HRIS projects and system maintenances.
- Acting as a key HRIS expert in supporting system change
- Gathering new system change demand from end users
- Evaluating the solution of system change with IT and system vendors
- Providing communication with end users for the deployment of new enhancement
- Organizing system training to end users
- Coordinating with HR Business users to optimize HR processes
- Acting as HRIS project leader and provide necessary support in the implementation of HRIS
- Providing HRIS support backup in routine maintenance support
- Reviewing and optimizing system support processes with help from IT, system vendor and other HR SSC Teams
- You will have experience of 5-7 years as a project coordinator in large HRIS projects
- You will have strong project management skills
- You will have experience of implementation and maintenance of HRIS, ideally SuccessFactors implementation
This is an expanding site with lots of ongoing change, you will be confident in your abilities to work autonomously in this role, have a passion for continuous improvements and are analytical by nature.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.