This leading global biologics organisation provides comprehensive integrated and customisable services to the biopharmaceutical and related industry sectors from contract development services to contract manufacturing services. Recently, this business has announced expansions into regions such as the U.S and Ireland, where significant investment has been undertaken to build a new cell culture green-field manufacturing site. Once built, this manufacturing site will be the largest single use biologics manufacturing plant globally and will employ around 400 staff. This site has been designed to run continuous bio-processing, a next-generation manufacturing technology which will be implemented for the first time at this site. With this expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a HVAC Engineer to join the organisation at the start-up phase in leading this business through construction and into manufacturing.
The HVAC Utilities Engineer is responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all the site's HVAC systems in line with the relevant auditing (e.g. HPRA\FDA) and safety standards. Own, control and manage the site HVAC utilities throughout the facility to deliver compliant systems capable of safe and continuous supplies to all points and users without interruption or impact.
In addition, you will:
- Act as SME for site HVAC Utility systems. Point of contact for HVAC Utility related queries.
- Task Supervisor and Area Owner for all HVAC Utility system related work and timely resolution of issues whilst ensuring compliance at all times.
- Management and Control of associated site HVAC Utilities Operational Budget.
- Develop and champion continuous improvement programs that increase the performance and reliability of HVAC utility equipment and systems.
The HVAC Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within high volume manufacturing within a highly regulated sector. A 3rd Level Technical qualification in Engineering is required.
As the HVAC Engineer, you will also have demonstrated expertise within the following areas:
- Operation of HVAC equipment within a highly regulated sector.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements associated with HVAC.
- Demonstrated capability within an Audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
This is a permanent position and comes with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.