Import Export Specialist
This organisation is both a manufacturing and a shared services hub whose consumer products are in every workplace and home globally. Based in Cork, they manufacture with state of the art technologies and are always pushing boundaries with new product introduction. As a result of this, their business is growing rapidly and they require an Import and Export Specialist to join them for a 12 month contract.
The role of the Import / Export Specialist will be based in Cork and you will report to the Global Traffic Manager. The basis of your role will be to support and ensure the seamless movement of goods and materials throughout the entire Supply Chain.
- You will be responsible for the Global imports and Exports and must have a working knowledge of Export Controls
- You must have an extensive understanding of trade compliance, customs clearance as well as regulatory requirements within a global import/export environment
- A working knowledge of Hs commodity codes and TARIC codes is necessary
- You will have responsibility for processing carrier invoices and also managing any invoicing queries relating to Global shipments
- The successful candidate will have 5 years’ plus experience in an import/export environment, ideally within electronic or consumer products
- You will hold a Degree and also have exposure to global logistics and trade compliance
- The ideal candidate will be seeking a step up in their career and seeking a role that will develop them even further
- Excellent career opportunity to work in a Global function based in Cork in an excellent location
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer plus pension, healthcare and bonus
Please contact Rachel Falvey in HRM for further details on this opportunity at or on +353 21 451 11 98
Salary: On Application