We are currently working with a highly established and successful professional services organisation to appoint a Recruitment Specialist to join a high performing team.
Reporting into the Recruitment Director, you will join a large team of people currently responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment and selection activity including graduate recruitment, experienced hiring and global opportunities.
- Attracting and sourcing candidates directly via a range of methods to include but not limited to websites, social media, and internal systems.
- Working with individual hiring managers to agree the recruitment process and obtain necessary approval for requisitions.
- Developing a strong understanding of professional services, specifically in relation to your assigned business unit.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients/hiring partners as well as candidates.
- Ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for newly hired employees and proactive candidate management to ensure they are engaged throughout.
- Preparing and negotiating job offers.
- Decreasing cost per hire and time to hire metrics whilst maintaining a high quality of hire.
- Scheduling interviews, generating contracts and onboarding administration during busy periods.
- You will have a minimum of three- or four-years solid agency or in-house recruitment experience, with a background in a professional environment and/or technology recruitment a distinct advantage.
- You will have a degree in Business or HR.
- You will have direct sourcing experience and can conduct competency styled interviews. Full cycle recruitment experience is essential.
- You are a result driven and focused individual who takes pride in a high quality of work.
You are a strong team player with superb communication and interpersonal skills and can show your ability to build relationships with key stakeholders. You have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.