This organisation is a growing indigenous contact centre with over 1400 employees across Dublin and Cork. This Inhouse Recruiter role is based in Cork in their state of the art facility and your role will be to support high volume recruitment for multi-lingual customer services functions in a fun, dynamic and supportive organisation with excellent career progression.
- Working in a team of recruiters you will hold direct responsibility in delivering high volume customer service agents with various European languages
- You will be expected to source candidates directly through boolean strings, online business networking sites such as linkedin, monster and Xing as well as travelling on occasion to European destinations such as Germany, France, Holland, Nordics etc
- You will be responsible for adding a pipeline of candidates to your network meet future demands
- You will be responsible for the end to end process from sourcing, screening. psychometric testing, assessment and offer
- The successful candidate will hold circa one year’s experience in a high volume recruitment environment – agency experience is highly desirable along with inhouse experience
- You will be highly motivated and driven and seek top performance for yourself
- You will enjoy working at a fast pace and delivering exceptional results in a high volume recruitment environment
- Ideally you will hold a bachelor’s degree
- Working with a champion of customer service excellence you will be working with outstanding business leaders and have the opportunity to progress your career within Talent Acquisition
- An attractive salary on offer, depending upon experience along with highly competitive bonus structures. Flexi-time is also available
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353 21 4348748 for further details on this role.
Salary: On Application