Insights Account Manager
This organisation is one of the main players within the market research and customer insights field. They provide blue chip FMCG organisations with actionable recommendations around their product ranging, category marketing, and brand marketing. An excellent opportunity has just arisen to be part of their Commercial team as an Insights Account Manager, playing a key role in the organisation managing a number of key clients.
As an Insights Account Manager you will;
- Be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of clients, from small development accounts to larger key accounts, with significant budget responsibility.
- Take full responsibility for driving your day-to-day relationships with your clients, through a thorough understanding of their business, objectives and challenges.
- Deliver insightful presentations on a regular basis, working closely with the client and key stakeholders.
- Work with the team to contribute to revenue by identifying new opportunities, producing relevant proposals and converting these to revenue.
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
- A third level degree in a related field, and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience, client side or agency based.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage your time and plan the workload for yourself and for a small team.
- Proven experience in client services, being able to build successful relationships and manage these effectively.
- Confidence delivering presentations coherently, with actionable insights.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills which you can apply in a commercial context.
- A positive attitude and a curiosity towards your work.
- Motivation to work with and develop others.
- An interest in, and understanding of, the FMCG industry.
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah Good on +353 1 632 1894
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre