International Logistics Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Logistics professional to join their Distribution team.
As the new International Logistics Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Director with responsibility for implementing the all distribution practices for your allocated market.Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all 3PL operations, including managing all budgets and reports in line with the organsiations standard practices
- Working closely with 3PL providers along with internal and third-party vendors to ensure efficient supply of product to the end customers while developing measurable metrics to measure all distribution processes for the business
- Being the point of contact for all distribution queries for your market while also managing market analysis alongside the Distribution team
- You will be degree qualified with 5+ years’ Distribution/ logistics experience within the pharmaceutical/ biopharma or FMCG industry sector with extensive international market experience.
- You will be a strategic thinking with excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure with excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- You will be knowledgeable on GDP practises with experience working closely with internal stakeholders of all levels,
- Competitive base salary
- Full family healthcare
- DC Pension
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 16321830
Salary: €70000 - €90000
Location: Dublin North