IS Automation Project Leader
IS Automation Manager/Project Leader – Global Pharmaceutical – Dublin, Leinster
This global pharmaceutical organisation is a leader in their field of expertise. With significant manufacturing operations in Dublin and exciting plans for growth in the coming years, they require an IS Automation Project Leader/Manager to play a key role in the management of critical IS related programmes and projects, managing matrixed teams of 25+.
You will play a key management role for the site in terms of programme strategy and delivery, managing all vendor and service delivery contracts and relationships.
- Play a key role in driving and leading the IS automation and project strategy for the site as a key part of the management team
- Oversee and drive all IS related projects, managing matrixed teams of up to 25 including one direct report across areas including control systems, platform and lifecycle upgrades as well as new equipment introduction from an automation and integration perspective
- Ensure effective delivery of medium and large complex projects, managing an overall portfolio of 10-15 projects at any one time, with budgets into the millions
- Lead projects from initial scoping through to the engagement of vendors, management of bids and subsequent oversight acting as the key conduit to IT service providers and vendors challenging execution and delivery through the lifecycle of the project
- Drive wider initiatives for Ireland including group projects around cyber security and ongoing global regulatory requirements which impact the Irish site
- Work closely with global executives and manage key relationships with internal stakeholders across manufacturing operations, supply chain management and QA labs
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (technology / science) as well as possessing a relevant project management qualification (PMP / Prince2)
- 8-10 years’ experience in IS Automation across a wide variety of technologies including Siemens and Rockwell
- Proven leadership and management capability leading complex project portfolios in other highly regulated environments, ideally pharmaceutical or biotech
- Excellent communication and vendor management capability, ensuring vendors and service delivery partners are delivering effectively within agreed timelines
- Ideally, MES integration with level 2 automation systems experience though this is not essential
- Thrive in a collaborative, highly inclusive, open culture
This is a critical role for the and IS division and wider operations for Ireland and offers the right candidate an outstanding potential opportunity to progress to a more senior director level role in time. Salary and package available upon request.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 632 18 64 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South