ISRM Security Analyst
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation and a leader within the healthcare industry. With over 400 staff based in their Stuttgart office, you will oversee all Information Security requirements for Germany and Austria, covering three locations and over 1500 staff in total.
Joining a team of 8 within their ISRM division and a wider technology team of over 100, you will play a key role in the management of Information Security requirements, leading global programmes and projects locally and ensuring full local adoption of new initiatives and requirements.
This client is currently going through a global transformation and your role within the ISRM division is central to the success of this global programme.
- You will be responsible for all ISRM related projects, governance and advisory for both Germany and Austria operations for this global client
- As part of a team of 8, based in Stuttgart, you will be responsible for projects including global security improvement programme initiatives, the rollout of new security toolsets, ensuring delivery to Austria and Germany operations
- You will be the translation between the ISRM function and the business, ensuring security initiatives are being adopted and communicated in a non-technical way across various business teams
- You will also be involved on a technical level with project deployment of new security toolsets, new SIEM and next generation anti-virus tools
- You will have a strong infrastructure background to enable you to effectively understand how to deploy these new toolsets effectively, and have knowledge of local regulatory German controls, for example impact of GDPR on the implementation of security toolsets
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in an ISRM role, either in consulting or industry and will be a fluent/native German speaker.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to guide business teams and the wider organisation through security related projects, ensuring full understanding, adoption and adherence to new security deployments and the impact on business change
- You will either have a specialism in information security within ISRM with a passion for learning new technologies or be a generalist with some knowledge of toolset deployments, controls, auditing and networking with an interest in developing them
This role is a permanent opportunity with excellent opportunity for growth and to take on more responsibility. There is a great team in Stuttgart and this client is looking for an ISRM Security Analyst who really likes working across the business and managing multiple projects and related stakeholders.
Salary €70,000-€78,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare and many other benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €70000 - €78000
Location: Mainland Europe