A large multinational law firm is now looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team. The role based in Dublin City centre will work within a small IT team and provide 1st and 2nd line support. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely collegiate team within a prestigious organisation.
- Log and provide support for service requests via telephone and e-mail.
- Provide support for problem resolution.
- Escalate support requests if necessary.
- Responsible for providing support for a PCs, Laptops, Mac OS, Windows, Networking, Phones, etc.
- To install, configure and support various computing equipment.
- Handle moves and adds of desktops / phones.
- Update Corporate intranet content.
- Training to end users on the various applications used within the firm.
- Updating and maintenance of system documentation.
- Supporting the following – Server 2012, Exchange 2016, Cisco Call Manager, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2010.
- Degree qualified in a Computer Science or a related field is desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office (.i.e. Word, Outlook).
- Experience with Infopath, Sharepoint, VBA is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work weekends if required.
- A strong team player is essential.
Salary negotiable. Benefits- Healthcare, bonus and on call allowance.
To learn more apply on line or call Nicola McCarthy on +353 21 4511199.
Salary: €35000 - €35000
Location: Dublin City Centre