Category Manager - IT - Contract
Our client is a well-known multinational service provider. They are seeking experienced IT procurement professionals to join and establish a new team here in Ireland.
- You will be responsible for managing supplier sourcing, contracting and contract management while liaising regularly with internal stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of the service requirements.
- As IT Category Manager you will lead the supplier analysis process (RFQs) and assist with supplier negotiations for the business while also maintaining and building the relationship with third party vendors ensuring optimal quality, pricing and delivery of world class solutions.
- Developing reporting metrics with relevant functions in order to identify areas for improvement and cost saving initiatives for the global business.
- You must have experience in IT Category management either direct or indirect while having full ownership of end-to-end procurement processes in a professional services category.
- Degree qualified is essential for this position.
- Experience managing contracts and relationships with third party vendors and outsourced partners at an international environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strong problem solving capabilities.
- This will be an initial 6 month contract role however likely to extend
To learn more apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 01 632 1882 or please submit an updated CV