IT Security Officer
This global Financial Services organisation, with 7000 employees globally and specialised in Asset & Treasury Management solutions, is expanding operations in Kildare where you will join a wider business and technology team of 600+.
As the key IT Security Officer for Ireland, lead local and global initiatives across all aspects of IT Security operations and regulatory requirements. Reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for ownership of the following areas:
- Advise and own Information Security for Ireland across all aspects of strategy, policies, projects, initiatives, new technologies and trends
- Manage the Security Operations Centre for monitoring and managing the security status for Ireland
- Oversee and manage incident detection, investigation and response capabilities
- Build robust awareness and manage prioritisation of enterprise resources to manage security issues
- Lead all information security projects as required to ensure full adherence to global initiatives
- Lead all GDPR related activities and management
- Lead ISO 27001 oversight, implementation and adherence
- Propose security improvements and corrective actions for the Irish operation
- Ensure all requirements for the Irish business are in line with global security and regulatory standards
- Report into the UK CISO on a regular basis from a dotted line perspective, providing updates on risks, issues and mitigation
- You will be able to demonstrate competent capability across ISO27001, SOC Siem and GDPR
- Experience leading key information security initiative’s and ensuring full regulatory compliance for the Irish operation
- You will be CISSP qualified with at least 10 years’ experience in information security
- You will have excellent experience managing all aspects of incident detection, investigation and response capabilities, with proven experience in ensuring robust awareness and manage the prioritisation of enterprise resources to manage security issues
You will have excellent communication, project delivery and leadership capability with operation of a global company. There is much scope for development and growth.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €70000 - €85000