My client, a Medical Device organisation with growing operations here in Leinster are seeking an IT Plant Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. The right candidate will have experience in acting as the main IT point of contact for a multi-function, dynamic manufacturing environment in the medical technologies space. This professional will be required to collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure manufacturing and quality operations at site level are enabled through means of effective supported technologies for all functions. See below an overview of details:
- Collaborate effectively with senior leadership to develop knowledge of the local manufacturing environment to develop and implement short- and long-term technology strategies for the site.
- Lead the local IT team to support the plant operations.
- Govern project deliverables and ensure project roadmaps are consistently managed and aligned to standard.
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of infrastructure, applications & services for the site.
- 6+ years' managing a multi-function technology division in a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent internal/external stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to communicate and effectively influence senior partners on road map expectations and delivery.
- Experience in continuous improvement and project management concepts, tools, and phases.
- Strong ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods.
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.