Junior Web Project Manager
Our client is a small indigenous digital design agency who have been around for the last 10 years successfully serving a large client base across a range of services: Web development, Web Design and Online Marketing to name a few. They are looking for a Junior Web Project Manager to join their team on a short-term contract.
- As Junior Web Project Manager, you will be required to manage small clients and their requirements while also assisting in the managing of small web projects and campaigns
- You will also assist with client strategy and needs and be responsible for good communication and relationship building to maintain and create positive relationships with clients
- You must create and record tasks for a client for internal assignments and provide general support to the company, clients and operations
- Ideally, for this position, you will have 1+ years’ experience in project, digital or client management in a web or technical environment and experience working on technical projects
- You will be very organised, diligent, a good communicator, friendly and approachable and enjoy learning new technologies, applications, have strong problem-solving skills and good written English
- You will possess an interest in understanding technology including websites, digital marketing, CRM and IT solutions
- Having knowledge of project management, project management systems or qualifications in it may prove to be beneficial
- You may possess knowledge of coding of particular applications and experience in other business areas and industries
- Fluency in other languages is a desirable skill also for the right candidate
Other key points
- You will be working as part of a small close team of 10 people, spread over two countries.
- This job will require flexibility but in turn, they are flexible with the employee including working from home
- Our client is open to people who are experienced in other areas but have recently re-qualified in other sectors and are looking to get experience in the IT, Digital and web area
- This is primarily an office role with occasional meetings on site with clients or suppliers and lots of Skype calls too
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie Coyle at HRM on 01-6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €28000 - €30000
Location: Dublin City Centre