Key Account Manager
Our client is a renowned Irish Beverage organisation based in Dublin who are looking to hire a Key Account Manager for their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are investing heavily in growth.
As Key Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the development and negotiation of joint business plans within key accounts in the convenience channel to grow sales and optimise performance within these accounts
- Be the main point of contact for customers and provide a consistent professional image of the organisation, developing a strong relationship with these customers
- Have responsibility for the performance within these accounts, taking corrective measures where necessary and ensuring the successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- Perform monthly/quarterly analysis to ensure performance is maintained, presenting to both internal & external stakeholders and engage field sales teams to ensure the solution is delivered to these accounts
- Work with the marketing team to ensure branding is appropriate and marketing support is provided throughout to customers
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience in account management within the FMCG industry, ideally in food & beverage
- Previous experience in the convenience channel is desired but not essential
- A strong commercial acumen with excellent negotiation and presentation skills is essential as well as strong communications skills
- Experience in providing client focused solutions based on customer needs, having developed excellent relationship building skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre