This leading world renowned global organisation are currently looking for a Lab Analyst for their Analytical Service Laboratory. With over 700,000 employees worldwide and a revenue of over €35 billion in 2017, this company is currently expanding. The organisation’s Irish facilities are some of the key sites for this global expansion and development. Due to this growth, several Lab Analyst positions have arisen in the Analytical Service Laboratory based in the West of the country.
The main responsibilities of the Lab Analyst will include:
- Performing basic and complex testing of raw materials, in process products and finished goods at a high level of throughput, using the required methodology according to quality guidelines with supervision
- Maintaining laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g. troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance and calibration)
- Operating and assisting in the evaluation, calibration and validation of analytical testing instrumentation
- Possessing knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Interpreting data from routine analyses to validate that materials meet specifications
- A BSc, preferably in Chemistry with a demonstrated aptitude to relate business and technical requirements
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a laboratory in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Experience in analytical testing techniques, in particular HPLC is essential
- Experience of trouble shooting is desirable
- Previous experience of QSE management systems is desirable
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application