Our client is now recruiting for a Learning & Development Coordinator to support the Operations Director in all aspects of the employee experience in the design and delivery of a HR and Learning & Development culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the training schedule; send invitations manage and update calendars
- Maintaining training database/records for CPD purposes
- Scheduling & delivering induction and systems training
- Supporting rollouts of new systems and procedures
- Maintaining the L&D intranet page
The successful Learning & Development Coordinator will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience within HR/L&D position previously
- CIPD accreditation/HR degree is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role
To learn more, apply online or call Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on (01) 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €35000
Location: Dublin North