Our client is seeking a talented Learning Specialist to join their organisation on a permanent basis. This company will offer you a career in a fast paced and challenging environment.
The successful L&D Specialist will support the provision of learning and development for some of the organisations key clients. This position reports directly into the Head of Learning & Development.
- Design of creative and attractive learning experiences for key clients.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of all digital learning projects.
- You will be working on key strategic projects to further develop the brand.
- Working closely with key clients to create and design engaging, and impressive digital learning experiences based on their requirements.
- Working with the Business Development team to continue to source and develop new business.
- Must hold a recognised 3rd level qualification in Learning & Development / HR or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in either HR/training/consultancy either as part of a consultancy or within an organisation.
- Minimum 12 months experience within the field of eLearning instructional design.
- Strong communication skills and an excellent team player.
To learn more, apply online or call Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on (01) 632 1871
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre