A well-known FMCG organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development Specialist to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This key position within the organisation forms an integral part of the HR department.
As the L&D Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the Group HR Manager and will play a lead role in the strategic design and delivery of the Group Learning & Development plan.
The key responsibilities of your role will include:
- Reviewing and making suggestions for updating existing programmes to meet and align with business needs and best practice.
- Support managers and ensure availability of a quality talent pipeline to drive profitable growth.
- Monitoring the success and evaluating structured development programmes, making recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Taking ownership for planning, organising and rolling out training and development schedules for multiple programmes simultaneously.
- Overseeing the delivery of learning and development solutions in line with budget and timelines.
- Play a key role in enabling the company to define and establish a set of Values & Behaviours.
- You must have 5+ years HR experience with at least 2/3 of these years as a Learning & Development Specialist.
- You must have a degree in HR Management or related qualification with CIPD accreditation. Experience working within FMCG is desirable.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with Senior and Executive management and build relationships quickly.
- You will have a proven track record working within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of processes, tools & techniques and the ability to design and implement competency based L & D programs.
To Learn more call Shauna O’Sullivan on +353 1 6321871.
Salary: €45000 - €50000