Leading global engineering solutions business are expanding due to market demand and have an opening for a Project Manager to oversee delivery on key aspects of a large-scale project. As a market leader in their field you will join a collaborative and engaged team to deliver and support client operations across this client site.
- Assist Sales and Project Management in controls & automation designs for bid proposals and schedules.
- Plan, implement and manage engineering projects at each phase including planning, design, documentation, software/graphics, installation, commissioning (and/or) validation and hand-over to client as required.
- Assess, manage and report on internal and external resources (Sub contracting) to deliver the project on time, to the labour budget.
- Preparation of Functional Design Specification (FDS) and project documentation as required to develop, test and install high quality controller software code (Controller and HMI).
- Oversee third party equipment inspections and tests including testing of control panels and automation including Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Operational and Maintenance Manuals (O&M's) must be complied per project.
- Commissioning on site.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance as required.
- Review project deliverables to ensure we meet project scope.
- Identify project scope changes to the project manager and facilitate change management to ensure that customers/management are aware of changes in project scope
- Champion and lead project Quality Assurance and Health & Safety standards.
- Electrical or Recognised Electrical Trade Apprenticeship (full electrical apprenticeship) or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering in Computer Science, Electronics, Electro-mechanical, equivalent qualifications with a view to designing, reviewing, making and supervising panel modifications.
- Experience in Pharma / Life Science / Bio Pharma / validated automation including experience with Panel & Electrical controls design and commissioning, instrument selection and commissioning.
- Experience with Utilities & HVAC application design, configuration and commissioning in a in Pharma / Life Science / Bio Pharma / validated environment.
- Strong controller and application knowledge such as experience in engineering BMS projects based on Honeywell/Cylon/Trend and Tridium Niagara software (AX/N4) platforms.
If you want to here more, apply today or contact Emma Mullen on +353 87 636 9263 or email