Learning & Development Operations Manager
This fortune 500 corporation is a global pharmaceutical company whose products are sold in over 125 countries worldwide. They have a global solutions centre which was opened in 2010 and is based in Cork. They provide financial shared service support, as well as business service support, covering all of EMEA and some global countries. They maintain a work environment built on mutual respect, openness and individual integrity.These values extend to all company stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, partners, suppliers and communities. The role of Learning and Development Operations Manager is a new role for this organisation and the successful appointee will be responsible for the integration of L&D support from 140 sites globally into their Cork operations.
- Build a team of 14-15 Learning and Development Associates and Analysts through the support of the Recruitment team.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure success of go-live date. The organisation use Success-Factors with an existing portfolio of learning and development tools and programs. Once the team are trained, you will drive ongoing improvements from materials, course curriculum, and system effectiveness.
- Review key Learning & Development Operations metrics to drive excellence in service and continuous improvement.
- Develop top talent by leading regular succession planning and having robust performance/coaching conversations and ensuring the organisation is always fit for purpose.
- Contribute as key member of Global Learning Services leadership team, responsible for the global learning technology platform, business processes, data integrity and services.
- Ability to manage and lead diverse teams to high performance and career development.
- You will led a Learning & Development function and leverage these skills in the development of the new team.
- You will have managed at least 7 direct reports and can demonstrate your ability to successfully lead a team in a high performance and fast paced culture.
- You will degree qualified in HR, Business or related discipline.
- You will have full responsibility in the creation of a new team and function which makes this role particularly interesting and suitable for an individual who thrives on challenges.
- The culture of this organisation is one of accountability and collaboration. They truly value their people and their personal development.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer including Full Family Health care, Pension, Bonus, 23 Days Annual Leave.
- Seeking candidates with ambition, you will have a tangible opportunity to progress your career.
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4511191 or apply online
Salary: €55000 - €65000