Our client, a large scale organisation with a clear proven growth strategy, seek to hire a talented Learning Manager. Continuous investment in employee development combined with cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market.
The Learning Manager will form an integral part of the Learning and Organisational Development team. Within HR, the L&OD team has responsibility for delivering and embedding innovative and relevant learning solutions that help create a high performing and market leading brand in the Irish market.
The key accountabilities/responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Supporting, collaborating and designing learning interventions and managing activities all external partnerships deliver in relation to L&D
- Managing the day to day operations with third-party providers, to ensure an effective and leading-edge learning service for all employees across multiple business lines
- Managing the development and revising all L&D demand planning for specific business units enabling you to manage the overall approach to ensure consistency of delivery across the organisation
- Leading the development and execution of the L&D plan to several business units which includes learning solutions mapped to the organisations strategic business initiatives, audience group, budget and projected development and delivery timeframes
- Managing and tracking the service levels with the third-party vendors, ensuring that the service is meeting required standards and creating action plans for any deviations from the agreed plan
- Leading and reviewing the effectiveness of L&D interventions and proposed approach to business insight analysis
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in defining and deploying learning solutions to ensure all initiatives are aligned to the people strategy, meeting the business requirements and are sustainable
To be considered for this Learning Manager opportunity you must:
- Clearly demonstrate strong prior experience within learning and development gained within a medium to large scale employer
- Have a proven track record of delivering learning programs within fast-paced, commercial and at times complex organisations structures
- Have prior external third party vendor management, whereby you can clearly demonstrate an ability to manage and design effective partnerships to deliver strong and effective Learning SLA’s and KPIs within a large employee base
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to deliver innovation and thought-leadership within the learning field
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of learning and management development practices
- Possess excellent relationship management, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Work collaboratively with people across all elements of the Organisational Effectiveness team and greater HR Operating model
- Be agile, flexible and adaptable; ability to work to tight deadlines on varying agendas simultaneously
To learn more, apply online or call Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €75000 - €85000
Location: Dublin City Centre