Our client is an extremely well-regarded practice who offer a broad range of legal advice with a very personal touch. They are engaging, supportive and focussed on personal development and due to continued growth and succession planning they are looking to bring in an experienced Litigation Solicitor to drive and build the litigation practice area. The ethos of the firm is based on respect and quality of work.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a progressive, commercial and experienced Litigation Solicitor who is interested in building their career in a very well-regarded practice in Dublin. The hire is very much to support the succession planning of the firm and for the right individual, there is a clear equity partnership opportunity.
The role will be supporting existing and new clients, both private and corporate, with a wide range of legal advice and the provision of intelligent solutions for any litigious situation. Supported by the partners but equally been given ample autonomy, this role will allow you to broaden your experience and to develop a lucrative and successful career in litigation.
There is a substantial and consistent workflow from a sophisticated client and referral network, allowing the successful candidate opportunity to generate fees immediately whilst also focused on business development through your own networks and brand.
In order to be considered for this Litigation Solicitor opportunity, you will ideally have a strong training background in a top tier or well-regarded mid-tier firm and extensive general litigation experience in Ireland or the UK. You will be a commercially orientated people person, with a meticulous eye for details and the ability to spot opportunity and add value to new and existing clients.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be an experienced Litigation Solicitor across a broad area of specialism on both the corporate and private client side
- You will have a minimum of 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in Ireland or the UK as a solicitor
- You will be an adept communicator with a confidence in delivery built through your experience in the market
- You will have exceptional negotiations skills
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent practice and case management skills
- You will be organised, professional and business orientated
- You will be commercially focussed with the ability to build lasting client relationships and your network
- You will be ambitious with a growth mindset and interested in building a robust and quality driven litigation offering
What's on offer:
- Generous salary and bonus package
- Opportunity to build a litigation practice and fast-track your career into equity partnership
- Opportunity to work in an environment based on respect and quality
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.