Loan Management Data Analyst
This client is a global Financial Services organisation with operations across Ireland and many international countries. They currently require a Snr Loan Management/Mortgage Data Analyst on contract to work with business users internally to design a Greenfield banking solution overseeing the analysis, design and delivery of the platform for our client. This role is based most of the time in Dublin with some travel to Europe. Excellent rate for this contract and good opportunity for extension.
- Play a key business facing role as a Loan Management/Mortgage Data Analyst in helping to effectively translate the business requirements into a highly effective technical data solution for a brand new Greenfield banking platform solution.
- Lead and oversee the full business requirements gathering process, from workshops with banking business users through to functional requirements documentation and the design of the data model for the business.
- Define data fields, understand the ETL parameters from a functional perspective, determine the toolset to be used, design an interactive user function and design the reporting requirements.
- Lead the end to end design and requirements of this new platform overseeing an offshore development team to ensure delivery of the required solution.
- You will have at least 4-5 years in a Loan Management/Mortgage Data Analyst role in a large banking environment where you have had either a Data Analyst or Business Analyst type role with outstanding competency and depth around mortgage and loan platforms.
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and have proven experience of working with business teams to effectively translate business requirements into effective solutions and play a critical role in the bridge between business and technology
- You will be able to travel to Eastern Europe for 3-4 weeks in total over the course of the next 6 months to work with teams there.
This role starts off as a 6 month day rate contract with strong opportunity for extension. Excellent rates.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM by email or by phone on +353 1 6321864.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre